There can be no doubt that having a skilled bookkeeper on hand to assist your business has numerous benefits. Your company is growing and you need to pay attention to your business and handling Bookkeeping is taking up way too much of your time.
A bookkeeping firm is a good choice as there are multiple people that can assist you when needed. You won’t encounter service gaps that you might find with a freelance bookkeeper or even having one bookkeeper in house. Having sales and expense data properly categorized allows business owners to see where they are spending and making money.
How to determine if I need to hire a Bookkeeper
1. You are too busy categorizing transactions and are not focusing enough on your business
2. You are behind on collecting your accounts receivables
3. You are behind on sending out client invoices
4. You have a desk full of bills and receipts on your desk
5. You have too many accounts that inhibit you from gaining any business insights
6. You don’t have a clear idea of what you’re spending or making
7. You are spending more than 5 hours a month on bookkeeping.
The benefits of hiring a bookkeeper
A bookkeeper will provide you with regular finance updates, a clear Profit & Loss Statement, a Balance Sheet which will free you up to handle what you do best – run your business.
Ever wonder how much money you have – what is coming in – when it will arrive? A bookkeeper will provide you with a Cash Flow Statement. It will tell you who owes you money, how much they owe you and when you will get paid. You now have a snapshot of your business and how it is doing. Having this type is information takes time and takes you away from your business.
Another benefit is that you are assured that your books are accurate. You no longer have to worry that you have entered information correctly and that at tax time you won’t be scrambling to locate all of the correct information. Bookkeepers have the knowledge and experience to keep your finances organized and current.
Are you ready to focus on your business more and leave the bookkeeping to a professional? Give us a call today and schedule a consultation. Let us provide you with the freedom to do what you started out to do – run and grow your business.